Vintage sounding delay with refined techniques and an impactful set of useful features.
Built with refined techniques and design, Echo 4 can be used as simple delay or as "Quasi-Instrument" that add life and dimension to your tracks with special focus on a fast workflow. The clear and inspiring user-interface provides quick and professional results.
Echo 4 comes as different Plug-Ins:
- Echo 4i: Insert Effect
- Echo 4 m: MIDI Device with MIDI channel for note-on detection for triggering the LFOs, and with specific External Modulation input (audio signal or scope modulator).
- Presets can be exchanged 100% between Echo 4 m and Echo 4i.
- Vintage Sound
- Dual Feedback Line, Filter-Modulated Delays, Feedback Level Modulation
- 6 Modulators (Envelope Follower, 3 LFOs, 2 Modulation Mixers)
- External Modulation Input (Echo 4m Device and Modular Mixer Inserts).
- Input: Mono or Stereo / Output: Stereo
- Optimized for SCOPE XITE-1 and SCOPE Software up from v5.0
- Compatible with any Stereo or Mono Insert Slot
- Compatible with Modular Mixer v1 and v2 (Modulated Insert Effect)
- Compatible with SCOPE PCI Boards and SCOPE Software v4.x.
SpaceF has specialized in designing mixing tools that unleash the creative power of SCOPE. Since 2003 they have released several delay units, in particular the SpaceF-Echo 35. Echo 4 has been made after a decade of using SpaceF delays in music productions. If you are familiar with the use of delays, you definitely should try Echo 4!
Listen to the Echo 4 Sound Demos:
Demo 1: Made with two analog synth and electric piano sounds. Each sounds goes into one separate Echo 4 unit. The presets do not use any external effect. All Echo-4 units are running autonomously without any human intervention.
Demo 2: This track stresses the kind of powerful effects Echo 4 can produce with Vocals. Echo 4 runs in sync but with settings such as 3 measures, or 0.75 measure to make a full LFO cycle. This not only gives a more lively character to the track due to the quasi-randomness of the effect, it also feeds the feedback at different moments in time.
Demo 3: Samples isolated from another recording of the previous track. Depending on your settings and the rhythmic of the sound sent to Echo 4, such effects can happen on a regular basis or randomly.
69,- EUR inkl. 19% MwSt.