Modular Mixer v2
Advanced Mixer Kit
Organize your setup by arranging your tailor made Mixer with advanced features and unprecedented capabilities.
The Modular Mixer concept provides you with the opportunity to easily build one or several mixers tailored for your special needs, with a clear organization of the various audio sources and advanced features such as modulated filters, inserts and different types of input channels, Routers and Master/Aux Section. The concept not only offers modularity, it comes with advanced mixing features by allowing modulation and in-line routing of channel effect insert slots to go far beyond the functions generally available in common mixers.
Modular Mixer is based on 3 main types of modules: Channels (to connect inputs), Routers (to manage main mix and aux sends), and the Master Buss to connect inputs and outputs finally to a coherent mixing network. Once those 3 modules are grouped to shape your special SCOPE setup, you can extend your mixing configuration easily.
Modular Mixer v.2 focuses on several aspects:
- New Life for your SCOPE Effects: The new 'Advanced FX Channels' redefine how to use SCOPE effects. Channels include up to 16 effect routings per channel, allowing to change the effect network 'on the fly' to achieve more than just simple serial/parallel effects. You can send even external modulators to 'mono-to-stereo' effects (such as Ambient Delay or Echo 4 as the first effects related to this format). No need to use additional mixer channels anymore for parallel compression or two choruses on one guitar. Furthermore the concept enables you to save templates of your favorite effect combinations for recalling them in any channel or the master bus module. Modular Mixer v2 is a powerful and flexible host that takes advantage of the creative power of SCOPE.
- Improved Modularity to achieve an advanced graphics routing view by the use of Spacers on Routers and specialized routing modules. The v2 Routers now come with 'variations' to adapt your special studio setup as well as your esthetic preferences. Input switches allow using occasional sources without the need to add new channels. In addition, Modular Mixer V2 introduces an advanced system of exchanging labels and color of channels and Routers.
- Improved integration of external hardware. The Modular Mixer V2 Master Busses are dedicated to the use of hardware racks and pedals. Include 2 or 3 Aux channels to use external hardware or SCOPE MODULAR patches. Additional tools allow adapting the signal sent to the external hardware to convert stereo aux to various types of mono signals (L/R/Merge), or to achieve better organized routing in the routing window.
- Optimized for SCOPE XITE: For a better compatibility with XITE, the Routers have been completely redesigned in Modular Mixer v2. As well they are working fine with SCOPE PCI Boards.
- You can build up mixers using modules of both Modular Mixer v1 and v2 (The only difference is the labels and color management). It is advised to use the Routers of v2 for hybrid mixers, since the 12 colors of v1 channels are included in the 43 colors of v2.
- Sample rate compatibility: Modular Mixers work fine at all sample rates, but require more resources at 96 kHz (meaning less large mixer variations).
: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function _format_price(), 1 passed in /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/module/product.php on line 318 and exactly 2 expected in /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/stdlib.php:475
#0 /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/module/product.php(318): _format_price('75.00')
#1 /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/module/module.php(320): CProduct->displayTextBlockExt(Array, Array, Array)
#2 /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/module/module.php(240): CModule->displayTextBlock(Array, Array, '_bigfoot _padde...', 'Modular Mixer v...', 'Advanced Mixer ...', 'Organize your s...', '', 'https://www.son...', 'Purchase Now', NULL, Array, Array, Array)
#3 /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/module/module.php(126): CModule->displayMain(Array, '1360', Array, '_bigfoot _padde...', 'Modular Mixer v...', 'Advanced Mixer ...', 'Organiz in /homepages/28/d210507905/htdocs/websites/application/class/stdlib.php
on line 475